Channing Tatum's global smash hit has finally arrived in Australia and has found it's home in the incredible new Spiegeltent the ARCADIA. this custom-built portable venue is a sight to behold. the burlesque style theme integrates several areas, including a cocktail bar, merch stand, outside mingling area, and of course the multi-level performance space.
This space plays hosts to multi-area performance zones where the cast show their skills and abs in glorious 3D!
I was expecting a Vegas Chippendales strip show but I was totally impressed by the dancing and the multi-skilled performers.
The story is cute and takes you on a ride that is part strip show, part performance art and a totally unique and fun experience for not only the women in the audience, but the guys that are "dragged along" and also the gays!
Magic Mike Live makes a point of including everyone and it's such a breath of fresh air for all attendees, making it one of the best party nights out ever - even if you are seated and masked following covid guidelines!
Not often you see a show that is better than what you expect. And the chore and performers were so well-rehearsed. A very slick show!
After the Sydney run, Magic Mike Live heads to Melbourne for a season there - this international cast should not be missed
Tickets and more details are available on magicmikelive.com.au
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
- DJ Dan Murphy curates iconic Sydney NYE Fireworks all Aussie soundtrack.
- NYPD apologises for Stonewall raids 50 years on.
- A list of Sydney bars and clubs shut down due to the lockout laws
- Bobby Goldsmith Foundation announces its annual fundraising Auction, “The Golden Hammer”
- What makes a great celebrant? One year since Australia changes law from man and woman to "two people".