Cher is looking mighty fine these days — even at 64 years old.
Her shows at The Colosseum in Caesars Palace continue to rock on with rave reviews and sold-out nights, and their success has prompted her to agree to yet another final tour.
This fall, her movie Burlesque with Christina Aguilera and Las Vegas’ own Julianne Hough will be released, and Cher has already said she’ll be back in the recording studio for a new album.
There’s also grapevine gossip in Hollywood that she’s started a new romance! The Grammy Award- and Oscar-winning singer and actress is on the Vegas Strip this weekend as she starts to round out her three-year contract at Caesars Palace. A new set of tickets for summer and fall shows through Halloween went on sale this week.
Cher recently celebrated the second anniversary of her Colosseum show and was a surprise presenter at the 2010 Academy of Country Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena. She also recently sat down with Extra’s Lauren Sanchez and talked about an upcoming tour, exercise and her career longevity.
Expect fans galore to give her cakes and other surprises when her concert run resumes Saturday. Happy Birthday, wonder woman!
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- BBC TV star to support BGF at Mardi Gras parade
- Alfie Arcuri kicks off Jaguars Mardi Gras campaign
- US Supreme Court Allows Trans Military Ban to go ahead
- Next Heaven Social Dance to pay tribute to one of its founders, Ian Stumbles.
- What makes a great celebrant? One year since Australia changes law from man and woman to "two people".