Tears were not in short supply earlier today as our mate Courtney Act / Shane Janek took out the crown as the winner of Celebrity Big Brother UK!
After a rigourous month of antics, trials and heart warming chats (plus her bromance with another housemate) - Court's took the win over conservative politician Anne Widdecome.
And it was clear from the start of the finale that Courtney had it in the bag - the audience went wild for her every time her name was read out.
Looking stunning in one of her "Wigs By Vanity" wigs and unicorn-esque outfits, she rocked the stage, without a costume malfunction this time :)
Boyzone star Shane Lynch finished in third, reality TV personality Jess Impiazzi came in fourth and choreographer Wayne Sleep came in fifth.
Celebrity Big Brother is a whopping 21 seasons into its run - so finding strong characters to show on air has sometimes been hit and miss - but this year was a great line up of folks who really made the show a joy to watch.
Condragulations Courtney! We are soooo proud of you! May this opportunity bring your music and shows to the UK audience in a way never been seen before! You rock.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- BBC TV star to support BGF at Mardi Gras parade
- Alfie Arcuri kicks off Jaguars Mardi Gras campaign
- US Supreme Court Allows Trans Military Ban to go ahead
- Next Heaven Social Dance to pay tribute to one of its founders, Ian Stumbles.
- What makes a great celebrant? One year since Australia changes law from man and woman to "two people".