The hit sitcom — which aired during the late '90s to mid-2000's — will see a resurgence on the small screen, star Leslie Jordan revealed this week.
"Will & Grace" aired on NBC and follows the lives of Will, a gay lawyer and his longtime college friend, Grace. The series starred Sean Hayes, Megan Mullally, Eric McCormack and Debra Messing.
Jordan, who portrayed Beverly Leslie on the beloved show, told San Diego radio station KPBS that NBC has ordered 10 new episodes of the show, which will begin filming in July.
"It's back," he said.
After the interviewer noted that a return was “perhaps” happening, Jordan interjected to say, “"not perhaps… absolutely.”
Earlier this month, Mullally had also hinted the show would return.
The series' cast members have reunited a few times before — including once in a video in support of Hillary Clinton.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10