Our "other" husband (hehe) Channing Tatum is planning on bringing his own male revue, inspired by his hit movie Magic Mike, to Las Vegas.
And it looks like the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino may land the new production.
Tatum was in Las Vegas for a long weekend, in the company of what appeared to be executives. It was reported here that he was spotted having lunch with a group on Monday at Spago inside the Forum Shops at Caesars.
Then the plot thickened when he showed up Monday at the Hard Rock, with men in suits and, according to a spy, a top Hard Rock executive.
Magic Mike was a huge Hollywood success, with a global gross of $167 million based on an investment of $7 million.
The sequel - Magic Mike XXL - is currently filming under the direction of Gregory Jacobs. Most of the original cast - including Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and Alex Pettyfer - are returning.
Magic Mike XXL is scheduled for release Summer 2015.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- San Fransisco Drag to bodyslam wrestling's homophobic stereotype
- Sydney's Midnight Shift bought by hotel group that owns Kinselas.
- Sydney's Pride crossing gets a new home
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
Login to post comments