Are you getting annoyed at the new auto-play videos on your pc or laptop on Facebook,For iOS scroll to bottom of page. Then I have the solution!
Here we will show you how to turn auto-play videos off, first login to Facebook. Next click the little arrow in the top right of the screen like in the image
and navigate to settings, next click on "Videos" at the bottom,
Here you can turn auto-play videos on or off, select off and your done.
For iphone and ipad users do the following:
For android devicesFor android devices, open facebook on your device, slide screen to right, click on settings. Click on "only play video on Wifi". Essential option otherwise facebook will eat data on a mobile plan/ on.
This will only turn auto-play videos off when using your data connection and not over wifi.
Now you can enjoy scrolling through your Facebook feed without them annoying auto-play videos... better still, rock on over and check out the Guidetogay.com video section! lol
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- US congress passes Equality Act
- It's Australia's election day on Saturday - so who was against same sex marriage?
- Taiwan becomes first Asian country to legalise Marriage Equality.
- JUDITH LIGHT TO RECEIVE 2019 ISABELLE STEVENSON TONY AWARD
- A list of Sydney bars and clubs shut down due to the lockout laws
Login to post comments