RONAN KEATING - DUET
Universal Music Australia
Fresh of his TV vehicle that was X Factor Australia - Ronan smartly thought to put together a retail product that would capitalise on his new TV audience… and its actually, apart from being a smart move, a smart album.
Consisting of tracks from previous era's in his career, along with some Aussie favourites, Duet is a disc that has not many let downs - to be honest, the only stinker is the duet with The McClymonts.
12 tracks, and each a different pairing - you can expect to hear Elton John (Live at MAdison Square Garden), Paulini, Guy Sebastian, Lulu and many more.
Design wise, the album slick is a bit on the nose -- i am not overly sure about the slick james bond dress sense mixed with the James Dean motorcycle. The two styles don't really gel well, and make Ronan look awkward and overly posed.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10
- Irish PM walks with his partner in NYC's St. Patricks Day Parade