The Aussie's contest entry song “Tonight Again” — which saw him reach the top five at Eurovision- has soared to No. 2 on the Swedish iTunes chart, just behind Eurovision winner Mans Zelmerlow’s dance tune “Heroes” at No.1.
Sweden was one of two countries, along with Austria, to award the coveted 12 points to Australia, while Australian viewers returned the favour, giving 12 points to Sweden.
Guy Sebastian's catchy tune “Tonight Again” has also reached No. 4 in the Bahamas, No. 7 in Estonia, No. 8 in Norway and the Netherlands, No. 9 in Austria, No. 10 in Denmark and No. 12 in Australia (2 on iTunes).
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- BBC TV star to support BGF at Mardi Gras parade
- Alfie Arcuri kicks off Jaguars Mardi Gras campaign
- US Supreme Court Allows Trans Military Ban to go ahead
- Next Heaven Social Dance to pay tribute to one of its founders, Ian Stumbles.
- What makes a great celebrant? One year since Australia changes law from man and woman to "two people".