People magazine is reporting that Barry Manilow and longtime partner Garry Kief recently married in a private Palm Springs ceremony.
The confirmation comes after the National Enquirer broke the news earlier today.
Apparently, the couple did not file official paperwork regarding the wedding out of fear the news would leak.
The love song crooner has always kept his private life out of the spotlight, and according to reports he had concerns his fans might not approve.
We are not sure why it would hurt Barry's reputation - nor why he would want to keep it a secret. A big congratulations to both men.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10
Login to post comments