People magazine is reporting that Barry Manilow and longtime partner Garry Kief recently married in a private Palm Springs ceremony.
The confirmation comes after the National Enquirer broke the news earlier today.
Apparently, the couple did not file official paperwork regarding the wedding out of fear the news would leak.
The love song crooner has always kept his private life out of the spotlight, and according to reports he had concerns his fans might not approve.
We are not sure why it would hurt Barry's reputation - nor why he would want to keep it a secret. A big congratulations to both men.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- BBC TV star to support BGF at Mardi Gras parade
- Alfie Arcuri kicks off Jaguars Mardi Gras campaign
- US Supreme Court Allows Trans Military Ban to go ahead
- Next Heaven Social Dance to pay tribute to one of its founders, Ian Stumbles.
- What makes a great celebrant? One year since Australia changes law from man and woman to "two people".
Login to post comments