Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart are catching a lot of grief for their new movie Get Hard, where a hedge fund manager is sentenced to prison.
Although a comedy, the film is being criticized for racist and homophobic stereotypes that Variety has labeled “some of the ugliest gay-panic humor to befoul a studio release in recent memory.”
But Hart and Ferrell don't see it. According to Hart - "Funny is funny."
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10
Login to post comments