Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart are catching a lot of grief for their new movie Get Hard, where a hedge fund manager is sentenced to prison.
Although a comedy, the film is being criticized for racist and homophobic stereotypes that Variety has labeled “some of the ugliest gay-panic humor to befoul a studio release in recent memory.”
But Hart and Ferrell don't see it. According to Hart - "Funny is funny."
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- US Supreme Court Allows Trans Military Ban to go ahead
- Next Heaven Social Dance to pay tribute to one of its founders, Ian Stumbles.
- What makes a great celebrant? One year since Australia changes law from man and woman to "two people".
- ANZ and Mardi Gras dish out grants
- Europe's Pride get's a downunder touch.
Login to post comments