You would think that a movie that has some really killer jokes in the trailer will only re-deliver those jokes throughout the flick, you know - we show the funniest bits, but really, Pitch Perfect is border line the "clueless" of its generation.
Rebel Wilson scores a perfect "10" for this film, and the rest of the cast are not far behind.
With a funny script, improv from Rebel and a mix of Scary Movie meets clueless, it really is the movie for generation Glee.
Musical Theatre studies is the new 'jock-ocracy" and we join the college bound accapella singers as they try to rebuild the glory days and the fame that comes with it.
Its a tongue in cheek parody flick that pokes fun at both Generation OMG and the style of movies it is itself.
It will have you screaming like a diva in church at the jokes and the oh - so ridiculous setups.
Pitch Perfect is one of those "lightning in a bottle" movies - perfect casting, perfect story and probably never to be repeated.
Its genius, a hole bunch of camp and a whole lots of fun. Acca-awesome.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- US Supreme Court Allows Trans Military Ban to go ahead
- Next Heaven Social Dance to pay tribute to one of its founders, Ian Stumbles.
- What makes a great celebrant? One year since Australia changes law from man and woman to "two people".
- ANZ and Mardi Gras dish out grants
- Europe's Pride get's a downunder touch.