Surprisingly, in the current climate of anti bullying, students at North High School in East Lake, Ohio, face suspension after their anti-gay chant at a football game was caught on tape.
The fans chanted “Powder blue faggots” at Willoughby South, whose uniform is light blue.
“It is completely unacceptable and we will look at the video and see if we can identify students and they could be suspended,” says Willoughby-Eastlake Superintendent Keith Miller.
Interestingly, the American flag in the background looks to be at half-mast, an eerie homage to the gay students who have killed themselves in recent weeks.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10