The announcement of Australia's Eurovision competitior will take place this year on the stage of the iconic Sydney Opera House on March 3.
Conchita Wurst herself will unveil Australia’s artist during her one-off concert event with the Sydney Symphony Orchestra, Conchita: From Vienna with Love, followed by a special performance by the brand new Aussie Eurovision star on the iconic Sydney Opera House stage.
We wonder if this year Australia will be sending a drag performer to Eurovision? As Courtney Act and Trevor Ashley have already been asked to join Conchita on stage at the Opera House...
Who do you think will be going to Eurovision to represent Australia this year?
Photo: Jeffrey Feng for Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10
Login to post comments