For years, Australia's favourite Icrecream treat has been the Golden Gaytime - with the v obvious omission of the gay community in its marketing - until now - or so it seems.
The folks at Streets icecream have done a rare pairing up of Bubble O'Bill, an icecream with a bubble gum nose - and the Golden Gaytime in a pardoy of Brokeback mountain.
No word from Unilever, the manufacturer of the brands if its was intentional or a sneaky exectution, but the billboard has whipped up a creamy response that Gaytime will FINALLY be a brand that accepts the push for Equality in the land down under... Australia is yet to make Marriage Equality legal - even though its newly promoted Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull - was before taking to power - and openly supportive Equality advocate.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10
- Irish PM walks with his partner in NYC's St. Patricks Day Parade
Login to post comments