For years, Australia's favourite Icrecream treat has been the Golden Gaytime - with the v obvious omission of the gay community in its marketing - until now - or so it seems.
The folks at Streets icecream have done a rare pairing up of Bubble O'Bill, an icecream with a bubble gum nose - and the Golden Gaytime in a pardoy of Brokeback mountain.
No word from Unilever, the manufacturer of the brands if its was intentional or a sneaky exectution, but the billboard has whipped up a creamy response that Gaytime will FINALLY be a brand that accepts the push for Equality in the land down under... Australia is yet to make Marriage Equality legal - even though its newly promoted Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull - was before taking to power - and openly supportive Equality advocate.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- San Fransisco Drag to bodyslam wrestling's homophobic stereotype
- Sydney's Midnight Shift bought by hotel group that owns Kinselas.
- Sydney's Pride crossing gets a new home
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
Login to post comments