After 4 years of providing a social outlet to Parramatta and the Western Suburbs of Sydney - declining attendance and community support for the event has forced organisers to retire the social dance which was held at Parramatta's Golf Club.
The final event will be an epic fundraiser for World AIDS Day on December 6, 2014.
Here is the note from Organisers - with the full story available in Beverly's column here on Guidetogay.com later this week.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- US congress passes Equality Act
- It's Australia's election day on Saturday - so who was against same sex marriage?
- Taiwan becomes first Asian country to legalise Marriage Equality.
- JUDITH LIGHT TO RECEIVE 2019 ISABELLE STEVENSON TONY AWARD
- A list of Sydney bars and clubs shut down due to the lockout laws
Login to post comments