After years of being together, icon RuPaul and his Aussie rancher have finally tied the knot.
“We never wanted to do it,” Ru added. “We were looking into for tax breaks and for financial things.”
Australian's still live under a repressive and unequal system where their relationships are not recognised, so join the campaign for equality http://www.equalitycampaign.org.au/
Check out his big RuVeal in the clip below.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
- Taiwan becomes first Asian country to legalise Marriage Equality.
- Is the new RuPaul doll worth $204.33aud?
- What makes a great celebrant? One year since Australia changes law from man and woman to "two people".
- RuPaul's Drag Race SEASON 10 EPISODE 13 - QUEENS REUNITED
- RuPaul's Drag Race SEASON 10 EPISODE 11 - EVIL TWINS