After years of being together, icon RuPaul and his Aussie rancher have finally tied the knot.
“We never wanted to do it,” Ru added. “We were looking into for tax breaks and for financial things.”
Australian's still live under a repressive and unequal system where their relationships are not recognised, so join the campaign for equality http://www.equalitycampaign.org.au/
Check out his big RuVeal in the clip below.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
- Kylie Minogue, Joshua Sasse won’t marry until equality comes to Australia
- Australia's opposition leader calls for free vote on Marriage Equality.
- George Michael Pulls The Plug on Aussie Tour
- Glamazon announces free entry for RuPaul’s Aussies sisters!
- Australia's Prime Minister FINALLY meets with Gay Rights advocates