He made a huge difference to the lives of many of us, and was an integral part of the family that puts on the monthly event "HEAVEN" in Sydney's western suburbs... a monthly event and lifeline to the LGBTQIA community out west, Ian was the coordinator to beat them all.
His genuine humor, love for life and his friends and his keen eye for a good drag talent has helped launch some global superstars from the west of Sydney that otherwise may not have been seen or given the chance to shine in the way they do.
Heaven's Feb 9 event will be a tribute night to Ian - so we are asking all of our family to come together and share the memories, the love and the glitter that was Ian Stumbles.
Come along and be a part of it - even if you didn't know Ian personally, our community needs to show the love - so we hope to see you there!
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- US congress passes Equality Act
- It's Australia's election day on Saturday - so who was against same sex marriage?
- Taiwan becomes first Asian country to legalise Marriage Equality.
- JUDITH LIGHT TO RECEIVE 2019 ISABELLE STEVENSON TONY AWARD
- A list of Sydney bars and clubs shut down due to the lockout laws