A large group of UK popstars have stepped out of the studio this week after recording a single called "Love is the only law to bring people together" in support of their Australian friends and fans and the #YES campaign.
Some of the acts will be appearing later today at an event #GiveOzAHug organised by our good pal and regular TV host and singer extraordinaire Kelly Wilde (who will be back in Sydney for next years 40th Anniversary of Mardi Gras hosting for Guidetogay.com)
The event will be held at Old Compton Street, Soho in London (Mon Oct 23) starting at 18:30 hours.
Aussies overseas still have time to get their vote in online... visit the ABS website for more information - but hurry - you only have until November 7 to cast your vote... and some other details may be important to your personal situation.
The single that features Kelly Wilde, Jason Prince, Samantha Fox, Sean Miley Moore (X Factor UK), June Brown and more will be released soon on all digital platforms.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10
- Irish PM walks with his partner in NYC's St. Patricks Day Parade