Groups and individuals across the state are preparing to converge on Sydney's Town Hall tomorrow (Sunday 10th Sept) from 1pm to commence a rally and then a march down to Customs House at Circular Quay in support of the YES vote for Marriage Equality.
Recently the Australian city of Melbourne held a massive rally where the city turned out in force to show its support to treat all citizens equally - but predictions for Sydney, since the postal ballot was passed by the High Court, show that many more people will be turning out to make sure the YES voice is heard and seen. From community groups to families, individuals and couples, it's going to be a massive event.
Speakers that will address the rally include supportive politicians, activists, and campaigners - all of whom have played a massive part in the long - very long - campaign for equality.
Make sure you head on down and show the country that YES is a supportive, respective and positive campaign.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10