It took one amazing queen with a sewing machine and a dream to come up with one of the world's leading LGBTQI businesses. Chelsea Bunn took to Oxford Street, Sydney's "Golden Gay Mile" over 18 years ago and not only serviced (!) all of the queens in town but made costumes for dance schools, eisteddfods and more.
You can see House of Priscilla on TV with stars like Kathy Griffin, Cyndi Lauper, and a long list of A-List celebs and more mincing through the door and up that staircase to a Willy Wonka style shop of imagination and glitter.
Headwear, corsets, makeup, eyelashes and a staff you could just lick like a lolly pop, it's a show queen's dream come to life.
Big props to Chelsea and all that have supported her - if you ever find yourself in Sydney, the House of Priscilla is the first stop you want to make. Buy a little or a lot... you will find everything you need there to make your life FANTABULOUS!
Congrats CB!!! you and your team are fabulous.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10