You will know the lads work from remixes for Kylie Minogue, Dannii Minogue and Zoe Badwi, as well as some of the worlds most famous FLASH MOBS... but now Dan Murphy, Andrew Young and Damien Goundrie, also known as Mystery Blonde are releasing their new single, and looking to do a slick video thanks to the new phenomenom of crowd funding.
Fans, friends and lovers of great house music, can pledge some dosh and in return, get the boys to do something fun and fierce in return - some of the "rewards" include:
- signed limited-edition CDs
- invitations to the VIP launch party
- DJing at a private house parties
- remixing people's songs
So any aspiring singers out there, or even bonafide artists, this is a cheap way to get yourself remix by some of the worlds best, otherwise jump on and help some of our communities finest acheive a goal and a dream.
You can check out the boys campaign on Pozible here.
You can join the official DJ Dan Murphy group on Guidetogay.com here.
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10