It's shaping up to be the most glamourous, extravagant and exciting Sunday night event of the Sydney Mardi Gras weekend. The Glamazon dance party at Sydney's Metro Theatre is going to go off the hook, and today, Guidetogay.com can announce that as a very special treat to all of RuPaul's Aussie sisters, they can get into the show for FREE!
Creating a truly drag experience Glamazon has officially announced that all Queens dressed in complete Drag will gain free entry to RuPauls personal dance party extravaganza! The aim of the event is to not only celebrate the Queen Mama of Drag but also Sydney’s Fantastic Queens themselves!
Only 2 rules… get there early to secure your spot and look FABULOUS if full costume! For info and tickets go to rupaul.com.au
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
- 15 great minds to help boost Sydney’s nightlife
- PrEP to be added to Australia's PBS slashing costs.
- Ten's Ten's Ten's across the board - Drag Race season 10
- Irish PM walks with his partner in NYC's St. Patricks Day Parade