Just to keep it fresh in your mind - thousands of jobs, experiences and a vibrant night-time economy has been lost since the Libs introduced the lockout laws to "punish" one punch attacks. and whilst these dickheads who come into the city for a night out don't know how to behave the city and its villages are struggling to survive.
Everyone from drag queens to DJs to graphic designers and venues are suffering harshly. Here is a list of the venues closed because of these draconian laws.
- Backroom (Potts Point)
- Soho (Kings Cross)
- Hugo's Lounge (Kings Cross)
- The Bourbon (Kings Cross)
- The Flinders (Oxford Street precinct)
- Trademark (Kings Cross)
- Bank Hotel (Kings Cross)
- Q-Bar (Darlinghurst)
- Exchange Hotel (Darlinghurst)
- Hot Damn (Darlinghurst)
- World Bar
- La Cita (Darling Harbour)
- Bar Century (George Street)
- Goodgod Small Club (Chinatown)
- The Goldfish Bar (Kings Cross)
- Beach Haus (Kings Cross)
- The Cuban Place (Sydney)
- Jimmy Liks (Potts Point)
- Grasshopper (Sydney)
- Absinthe Salon (Surry Hills)
- Mr Fox (Surry Hills)
- Swanson Hotel (Erskineville)
- The Basement (Circular Quay)
- Love Machine (Potts Point)
- Dream Girls (Potts Point)
- Porky's Nite Club (Potts Point)
- Midnight Shift (Darlinghurst)
- Moulin Rouge (Kings Cross)
- Tunnel Nightclub (Potts Point)
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
- NYPD apologises for Stonewall raids 50 years on.
- Bobby Goldsmith Foundation announces its annual fundraising Auction, “The Golden Hammer”
- Sydney's Pride crossing gets a new home
- Get your Pride on!
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program