She is an icon and a real queen for the ages, but the new RuPaul Doll that was shamelessly plugged on this weeks episode of Drag Race from Infinity Toys works out to be 204.33 aussie dohlahs, and thats before shipping.
She is magnificent in her barbie glory, but its apparent from the doll pix that her wig was not a "wigs by Vanity" - that hairline leaves a lot to be desired.
I wanted to buy one so I could go all "Just Jack" like he did with his Cher doll - but this breaks the bank... between paying for tickets to drag race promoted gigs for all the gurls to this its starting to stretch the wallet thin.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Sissy that credit card.
Ru's Doll includes:
- 12.5-inch/1:6 scale, fully articulated, vinyl collectible doll, rooted hair and delicately hand-applied eyelashes;
- Elaborate micro-sequined stage gown designed by Jason Wu;
- Miniature RuPaul "chocolate" bar accessory;
- Miniature "makeup" accessory set;
- Miniature RuPaul "book" accessory
- Pair of hands with long manicured nails (new hand sculpt!);
- Alternate pair of grip hands (new hand sculpt!);
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity.
Sashay you pay???
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.