The 2018 Australian Firefighters Calendar is here, and it’s pretty much the only reason we’re excited for the new year to begin.
Since 1993, the Land Down Under has been gracing us each fall with a (literally) smoking bounty of rock-hard abs, biceps of steel, and turnout coats, and the latest edition certainly does not disappoint. You have your choice between hot firefighters posing with zoo animals, hot firefighters holding puppies, or just hot firefighters being hot, and – blessed be – they offer international shipping.
The proceeds are going to the Children’s Hospital Foundation, so you could also order all three, you know, for the sake of the children.
Take it all in for yourself below, though you might want to keep a cold, damp towel nearby, in case of… Smoke inhalation.
More info: Australian Firefighters Calendar
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Rob Manser
- US Supreme Court Allows Trans Military Ban to go ahead
- Next Heaven Social Dance to pay tribute to one of its founders, Ian Stumbles.
- What makes a great celebrant? One year since Australia changes law from man and woman to "two people".
- ANZ and Mardi Gras dish out grants
- Europe's Pride get's a downunder touch.