French photographer Fred Goudon is now world famous for his inclidible black and white imagery of some of the worlds most stacked football players.
Marking the 15th anniversary of his racy calendar series with the French rugby team Stade Français, the new follow up BOOK is aptly titled Dieux Du Stade, which translates to Gods Of The Stadium.
Featured among the images from Stade Français is 23-year-old scrum half Clement Daguin and 27-year-old Clermont scrumhalf Morgan Parra, who both pose with a strategically placed rugby ball.
Goudon has also treated us to athletes from other sports too, with 30-year-old London Wasps co-captain James Haskell, French Judo athlete Hugo Marquez and French handball player Luka Karabatic to name but a few.
See some highlights from Dieux Du Stade below:
Guidetogay.com is the leading travel, news and social network for the LGBTQI community. Join us on social media.
Latest from Guidetogay.com
- San Fransisco Drag to bodyslam wrestling's homophobic stereotype
- Sydney's Midnight Shift bought by hotel group that owns Kinselas.
- Sydney's Pride crossing gets a new home
- Heritage of Pride Responds to Community Concerns
- ANZ and Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras open applications for national LGBTQI community grants program
Login to post comments